Are you wondering where other creative professional download such amazing stock photographs? Due to the increasing number of stock photo agencies, we don’t know for sure. But, they most likely didn’t just download free images – given the strict patrol of the copyright police. To jump in and buy stock images without breaking the bank, here are a few tips you should keep in mind:
- Determine your creative needs. What type of images do you need for your creative projects? If you know what you need, it will be easier to find the stock images perfect for your blogs or design. It also helps to know how many images you need exactly, so you don’t have to deal with deficits or excesses.
- Determine your budget. How much are you willing and able to spend for stock images? When buying stock photo online, it helps to have a definite budget so you don’t go beyond what you can afford.
- Purchase from a reliable website. Many websites claim to offer free images. Don’t be tempted. Keep in mind that free images do not have the license you need to use them in any way you want. They have limitations that may hinder you to achieve the style of theme suitable for your creative needs.
- Get some coupons. To avoid breaking the bank, coupons or promotion codes are highly recommended. Be sure to get them from affiliate sites to avoid getting invalid and inactive coupon codes.
There are tons of websites where you can buy stock photos. You don’t need to leave your desk to find all the images you need for your designs, blogs and websites. From the comfort of your office or home, you can find millions of stock photos. Buying stock photos online gives you the right to use them in any project for as long as you like – depending on the license you purchase them with. With just a press of the purchase button, you can get the images you need.
Are you looking for stock footage to complete your creative projects? Visual content has been an important part of blogs, websites, and other promotional materials. It increases share-ability of articles and social media posts, attracts new visitors, and retain existing customers. For years, the stock footage industry has been led by two giant stock sites – Corbis and Getty Images. They boast the highest quality stock content with unique appeal. Thus, they are also some of the more expensive.
In this article, we are going to talk more about Corbis videos. Corbis videos, like Getty Images videos, possess certain qualities that make them unique and more appealing than that of other stock media agencies. Thus, it brought great sadness to the creative community when the news of the stock site closing its doors broke. But, there is no need for tears. Corbis videos is simply migrating to a new and better home. Here are 9 things you need to know about it:
- The Corbis Motion, Images and Veer were acquired by Visual China Group (VCG), which has a partnership with Getty Images. It is in line with the group’s strategy to expand globally.
- Effective on May 2, 2016, the Corbis website will no longer be accessible to its consumers. On the other hand, you are invited to enjoy the benefits at Getty Images.
- All existing members of the stock site will no longer have access to Corbis videos and images, as well as their previous activities at the stock site.
- Due to the content’s migration to Getty Images, pricing will also change according to the latter’s terms and conditions. You may talk to a sales representative from Getty to learn more about it.
- If you have existing agreements with Corbis, contact Getty Images to learn more about transitioning.
- Have no Getty account? Corbis automatically created an account for you using your Corbis email address. If you are already a Getty customer, just continue to access your Getty account.
- Not all Corbis videos and images will be migrated to Getty Images. Only the most popular content will be moved, along with the stock site’s media partners.
- Although a significant amount has already been selected by experts to be migrated to Getty Images collection, others will be moved during the summer.
- Getty Images offers its customers a new way to purchase Getty Images footages and stills with Ultrapacks. Ultrapacks simplify licensing and offer built-in savings. With this merge, Corbis customers can also purchase Corbis videos with these Ultrapacks.
This merge is not something to be sorrowful about. It needs to be celebrated. Now, you have a wider collection of premium stock footages to choose from. What you can’t find in the original Getty Images videos collection, you will now have from Corbis. This gets most of the world’s most stunning visual content in a single place.